Volunteering is a great way to be involved in this fun event. A well run triathlon takes many volunteers and your help is welcomed! Volunteers are needed to help on race day and also needed now to help organize the race.
All volunteers will receive t-shirt, water, Jake’s Ice Cream, and food!
If you would like to volunteer, please contact Karen Thomas at KThomasRN@gmail.com
Volunteers are needed for all aspect of the event including:
- Venue set-up and post-event clean-up
- The bike (set-up, route marshals, and more)
- The run (coordination, water stations, and more)
- The venue (set-up, tear down, ambassadors, guides, parking, and more)
- Registration (race packets, race day registration, athlete numbering and more)
- Marketing and promotion
- Signage and graphics